They travel to US
Lidetu Ayalew and Temsgen Zewde will travel to the United States next month. Parliamentary sources informed this blogger that the two will meet US lawmakers and tell them there is a democratic process in Ethiopia which should be supported by US. They will be tavelling as opposition politicians.
The trip is organized by the US embassy in Addis and its aim is to kill the Human Rights Bill, HR 5680. This blogger will post the exact date of the two will travel to the US. The HR 5680 task force and other freedom loving Ethiopians should be alert about the situation.
- ► 2007 (230)
- Systematic harassment of the prisoners
- A power sharing deal on the air? I like this
- Lidetu and Temesgen to campaign against HR 5680
- Muslims protest at Arat kilo
- Policemen fear being used for Meles Zenawi's misad...
- Professor Mesfin's moral courage
- Peasants forced to become EPRDF members
- TPLF will continue repression
- Plea from jailed leaders as their health condition...
- Parliamentary Kinijit in disarray
- Birhanu Nega's health condition relapses
- ▼ July (11)