Secondary and elementary schools are the new targets of the totalitarian TPLF regime. The government has unveiled its new plan of licensing teachers. According to this plan, the teachers who aren't licensed will not be allowed to teach in schools throughout the country. Sources at the Ministry of Education claim that the license is planned to be given to only those who are willing to be members of the EPRDF. The government has already barred non-EPRDF members for teaching civic education; the subject that TPLF thought made school kids rebel against its rule and propaganda. Some 118 students in Addis Ababa high schools and secondary schools have been given intensive training on spying and controlling their fellow students. These students are given the title of "Sinesiriat Tekotatari" (Enforcers of Discipline).
This blogger has received the names of the students and will post it and expose them to fellow students tomorrow.
Since the second day of the New Year teachers have been forced to grueling political propaganda sessions with government cadres under the guise of training. The sessions will continue for ten more days.
- ► 2007 (230)
- Teased by bloggers
- Police clashes with scores of protestors
- Breaking News:Thousands of Soldiers swarm the Mesk...
- CD Calendar lands Forty in jail
- The story of the Civil disobedience Calendar
- Political prisoners protest limitation on visitati...
- Spy Kids
- TPLF puts its tentacles into high schools
- Hi-Tech suppression: part two
- TO MY ETHIOPIAN SISTERS AND BROTHERS
- Conditions worsen for jailed Kinijit leaders as th...
- Breaking News: Defections, defections, defections
- Bereket suffers a second stroke
- Meles back after visiting Bereket in hospital
- Update on Berket Simon's health
- ▼ September (15)