Sunday, September 03, 2006
Bereket suffers a second stroke
Bereket Simon, the PM's advisor, had a second stroke in the Israeli hospital he was being threated. Family and friend fear the worst for the man who was one of the leaders who tried to thwart Ethiopia's democratic revolution which was sparked by the events of last year's election. Almost all of his famil and some top TPLF members are at his bed side in Israel.
- ► 2007 (230)
- Teased by bloggers
- Police clashes with scores of protestors
- Breaking News:Thousands of Soldiers swarm the Mesk...
- CD Calendar lands Forty in jail
- The story of the Civil disobedience Calendar
- Political prisoners protest limitation on visitati...
- Spy Kids
- TPLF puts its tentacles into high schools
- Hi-Tech suppression: part two
- TO MY ETHIOPIAN SISTERS AND BROTHERS
- Conditions worsen for jailed Kinijit leaders as th...
- Breaking News: Defections, defections, defections
- Bereket suffers a second stroke
- Meles back after visiting Bereket in hospital
- Update on Berket Simon's health
- ▼ September (15)