Wednesday, October 18, 2006
The report and its relevance
On September 08, 2006, this blog reported the defection of Frehiwot Samuel and Woldemichael Meshesha, the two judges who were members of the inquiry team which was formed to investigate the June and November 2005 election related killings. The team's finding that the government used excessive force to quell election protests was also posted. Now that the world knows the report was more than the fantasy of a partisan blogger, I will explore the relevance and the consequence of the report tomorrow.
- ► 2007 (230)
- EC intervens to save Yalemzewd
- Yalemzewd released
- Yalemzewd taken to a torture chamber
- Comedy in parliament and court
- Family denied access to jailed Ethiopian human rig...
- Latest on Yalemzewd Bekele
- More on EC espionage
- Alert and Breaking News: Ethiopian Government's bi...
- A prominent human rights campaigner arrested
- The report and its relevance
- Meles rejects observer's report
- Breaking News: Alemayehu tortured... Save Alemayeh...
- Police arrest a local businessman
- Ginbot 97
- Government moves to cover up political murder
- Another EC snub
- Ethiopia's dictator snubbed by EC
- ▼ October (17)