There was something phony about Solomon Tekalign. His over-the-edge patriotism(bordering bigotry), vitriolic rhetoric, implausible sense of self-importance and tendency to exaggerate his political persecution all suggest a Lidetu in artist's clothing. Now that he has chosen to enjoy Al Amoudi's consummate hospitality at the grand Sheraton in Addis, his veil is taken down big time.
- EZ WILL BE BACK NEXT WEEK
- Shimeles Kemal Loses Out In MoJ Shake Up
- Arrest Exposes The Shady Dealings of The Internati...
- Good Cop, Bad Cop
- NY Times reporter released
- Breaking News: Ethiopian Government Arrests New Yo...
- Counterfeit Solomon Tekalign
- American ambassador pushes for guilty confession
- Mediation breaks again after EPRDF and political p...
- Anthony Mitchell, courageous journalist
- The limits of free speech
- Counselor Kevin Sullivan gets more power in US Emb...
- Zemedkun Tekle and Internet Blockage
- ▼ May (14)