The weblogs on blogspot.com which were blocked from being accessed are now unblocked. Today is the third day where Ethiopians are accessing the blogs which are very critical of the government without using anonymous proxy servers. Other pro-democracy websites and web magazines still remain blocked.
Ironically this is the time, ETW, one of the most critical and witty bloggers is back from her extended vacation.
- ► 2007 (230)
- To Mesfin Woldemariam: the single most important ...
- Breaking News: Bereket Simon in critical condition...
- "Gimigema" in the army
- Zenawi's cadres fan ethnic clash at Jimma universi...
- Army security moves to identify dissenters
- Call to action: Muluneh Eyuel brutalized
- Professor Mesfin suffers from Pneumonia
- Breaking News:Professor Mesfin in hospital
- TPLF's knee-jerk reaction for the defection of top...
- Kinijit is back!
- The power of a single book
- Blogs unblocked
- Breaking News: Vicky Huddlestone meets prisoners;a...
- Update on Hailu Shawel's health
- Girma Bekele and his cynical lie
- Review of Brehanu's Book: Part one
- Birhanu Nega writes a book; a book that rekindles ...
- Injustice on political prisoners
- A psychopath in charge of Ethiopian justice
- Breaking news:A top Ministry of Justice official d...
- ▼ August (20)