The founding father of the Kinijit movement and its most authoritative moral leader, Professor Mesfin Woldemariam, was raced to hospital by emergency ambulance last night after he collapsed suddenly in his cell. This ardent exponent of the Ghandi style non-violent movement was put in intensive care unit. Sources at the Police Hospital where other jailed Kinijit leaders including Eng. hailu Shawel are undergoing treatment confirmed professor Mesfin's health problems. It was learnt that his condition has shown improvement since he was hopitalized.
(More to come)
- ► 2007 (230)
- To Mesfin Woldemariam: the single most important ...
- Breaking News: Bereket Simon in critical condition...
- "Gimigema" in the army
- Zenawi's cadres fan ethnic clash at Jimma universi...
- Army security moves to identify dissenters
- Call to action: Muluneh Eyuel brutalized
- Professor Mesfin suffers from Pneumonia
- Breaking News:Professor Mesfin in hospital
- TPLF's knee-jerk reaction for the defection of top...
- Kinijit is back!
- The power of a single book
- Blogs unblocked
- Breaking News: Vicky Huddlestone meets prisoners;a...
- Update on Hailu Shawel's health
- Girma Bekele and his cynical lie
- Review of Brehanu's Book: Part one
- Birhanu Nega writes a book; a book that rekindles ...
- Injustice on political prisoners
- A psychopath in charge of Ethiopian justice
- Breaking news:A top Ministry of Justice official d...
- ▼ August (20)