Sunday, November 12, 2006
Getachew Jigi sheds crocodile's tears
Getachew Jigi, former member of OPDO and an MP who fled to the US, asked for the opposition to Meles's regime to work in unison. It is a bit rich coming from a person who created so much chaos within his party, the OFDM, and chastised Kinijit on November 4 last year; just three days after hundreds were killed and thousands were put in a concentration camps for supporting the party. Sorry Getachew, you don't have the moral authority to make such a call even from America.
- ► 2007 (230)
- Siye's sham trial to end soon
- Meles asks jailed CUD leaders to quit politics
- The Great Protest
- Protestors condemn the Somali war
- Protestors reach the palace
- Breaking News: The Great Ethiopian Run turns into ...
- Hailu Shawel; less rhetoric and more truth
- Breaking news: Meles suspends air force chief
- Does moral injury cause lung problems? Court witn...
- Getachew Jigi sheds crocodile's tears
- Ethio-EC relationship strained despite invitation ...
- Was Teddy Afro framed?
- Talk of the town
- Message from Kaliti warns against individual tyran...
- ▼ November (14)