Did he? or did he not? Teddy Afro's hit-and-run accusation has turned into a point of controversy in Addis. Ethio-Zagol examines the popular singer's story later.
Also coming up: Fresh crack down on former CUD election observers in Addis Ababa; EC-Ethiopian controversy heating up; Is Teshale Aberra a supreme court president(whatever has happened to Kemal Bedri)?
- ► 2007 (230)
- Siye's sham trial to end soon
- Meles asks jailed CUD leaders to quit politics
- The Great Protest
- Protestors condemn the Somali war
- Protestors reach the palace
- Breaking News: The Great Ethiopian Run turns into ...
- Hailu Shawel; less rhetoric and more truth
- Breaking news: Meles suspends air force chief
- Does moral injury cause lung problems? Court witn...
- Getachew Jigi sheds crocodile's tears
- Ethio-EC relationship strained despite invitation ...
- Was Teddy Afro framed?
- Talk of the town
- Message from Kaliti warns against individual tyran...
- ▼ November (14)