As usual some EPRDF rogue agents and violent and intolerant opposition elements are over flooding the comment section of my blog with random hate messages.
I have repeatedly tried to use the comment moderator to filter out these worst members of our society. I haven't used it continually though because I have qualms acting as a policeman in the forum and suppress free speech. After all, one of the reasons for my loudest criticism against EPRDF is its closure of all public space.
Yet some posters are using that to completely derail civil debate on seminawork. I will start to use the comment moderator again. This time only registered users can post. Those who are able and willing to engage in civilized discourse shouldn't feel discouraged to post their comments. This is a free market of ideas. The only non-saleable item is poison.
To comment on this forum, first, get a google account here.
The two core rules of this forum:
-Seminawork doesn't tolerate negative ethno-analysis. No Ethnic, religious or cultural group may be defamed, slurred or verbally attacked here.
-Apology for murder, torture and other forms of human rights abuses is prohibited in this forum.
- SOS: Cry of help from brothers in torture chamber...
- Forum rules... Again!
- The Meles adminstration plans Information offensiv...
- Team of lawyers to write decisions for judges in p...
- The Economist's sword on Meles
- Staying positive
- Dr. Mulualem defects to Sweden... Yeah?
- Family Affair
- EZ diary: Meles and the docs
- For readers of this blog in Ethiopia
- Lawyer released by court after a year in detention...
- Maekelawi stories CONTINUED...
- More arrests and tortures at Mae'kelawi
- AI's report put the government on defensive
- Three journalists abandon TPLF's mouthpiece
- Breaking news: Tortured prisoners transferred to a...
- More on torture at Mae'kelawi
- ▼ February (17)