Girma Kassa, a regular writer on ET websites called on TPLF members to end their silence in the face of gross injustice. I agree with all of Girma's points. We shouldn't stop calling for dialog with EPRDF without putting our eyes off the human rights abuses and injustices it is committing. We should also desist from any push towards armed struggle. Ethiopia can't afford more wars.
I, for one, will continue exposing EPRDF's repression. I ask my readers to do the same without indulging in the worst forms of ethnic slurs which I sometimes see in the forum of this blog.
- SOS: Cry of help from brothers in torture chamber...
- Forum rules... Again!
- The Meles adminstration plans Information offensiv...
- Team of lawyers to write decisions for judges in p...
- The Economist's sword on Meles
- Staying positive
- Dr. Mulualem defects to Sweden... Yeah?
- Family Affair
- EZ diary: Meles and the docs
- For readers of this blog in Ethiopia
- Lawyer released by court after a year in detention...
- Maekelawi stories CONTINUED...
- More arrests and tortures at Mae'kelawi
- AI's report put the government on defensive
- Three journalists abandon TPLF's mouthpiece
- Breaking news: Tortured prisoners transferred to a...
- More on torture at Mae'kelawi
- ▼ February (17)