The United Nations Economic Commission for Africa(UNECA) is collaborating with the Meles government to stifle free speech. The commission's media center where international and domestic journalists get free internet access has blocked this blog. Users who tried to access it received a message which said access to viewing the site is restricted.
User attempts to circumvent the censor also failed. It is a shame for an organization of ECA's mandate to collude with a dictatorship in attempt to trample upon the basic right of Ethiopians.
- December (2)
- November (5)
- October (25)
- September (28)
- August (20)
- They are released
- Kinijit leaders reaffirm their commitment to the e...
- UNECA blocks Ethio-Zagol Post
- Case referred to amnesty board
- Will Meles release the prisoners?
- Reuters Journalist Gets Good Story from Life Impri...
- Breaking news: Court sentences CUD leaders to life...
- Siye, The Healer
- Yalemzewd Bekele free on bail
- Siye Abraha released
- Human Rights Activist and Businessman Charged of A...
- Final Statement of the Prosecution
- June (17)
- May (14)
- April (36)
- March (43)
- February (17)
- January (10)