I may eat my words later. My sources are telling me Meles could give clemency for the prisoners tonight. It isn't yet confirmed, and I don't trust Meles. But that is the news I am getting right now.
I am hearing that the case has been sent to the Amnesty Board. Again, I advise caution. Take this story with a pinch of salt.
- They are released
- Kinijit leaders reaffirm their commitment to the e...
- UNECA blocks Ethio-Zagol Post
- Case referred to amnesty board
- Will Meles release the prisoners?
- Reuters Journalist Gets Good Story from Life Impri...
- Breaking news: Court sentences CUD leaders to life...
- Siye, The Healer
- Yalemzewd Bekele free on bail
- Siye Abraha released
- Human Rights Activist and Businessman Charged of A...
- Final Statement of the Prosecution
- ▼ July (13)