The Federal High Court yesterday decided that that Yalemzewd Bekele, the lawyer working for European Commission's representative here in Addis Ababa, has a right defend the charge of attempting to overthrow the government, without being in prison. The court rejected the prosecutor's request for the denial of bail.
- They are released
- Kinijit leaders reaffirm their commitment to the e...
- UNECA blocks Ethio-Zagol Post
- Case referred to amnesty board
- Will Meles release the prisoners?
- Reuters Journalist Gets Good Story from Life Impri...
- Breaking news: Court sentences CUD leaders to life...
- Siye, The Healer
- Yalemzewd Bekele free on bail
- Siye Abraha released
- Human Rights Activist and Businessman Charged of A...
- Final Statement of the Prosecution
- ▼ July (13)