Bedru Adem, the former MP who, in court of law, claimed to have relinquished his Kinijit membership long before the November 2005 protest which led to the killing and imprisonment of thousands of pro-democracy activists, flew to Washington yesterday to participate in tomorrow's meeting where Kinijit chaiman Eng. Hailu Shawel will have his first public appearance. Bedru who since his release from prison in July has been attacking the integrity and good name of many Kinijit leaders including Brehanu Nega and Birtukan Mideksa on EPRDF leaning newspapers here in Addis Ababa is expected to continue doing more of the same in tomorrow's meeting.
- Birtukan's Sista Soljah Moment
- What does the EPRDF's Beyonce mania tell you about...
- Questions on Professor Mesfin’s Interview
- Ogaden Cries
- Here is Professor Mesfin's interview on the VOA. I...
- When Professor Mesfin Speaks, I listen
- Enset on the Future of Kinijit
- Bedru Adem Goes to Washington
- Let Hailu Shawel Speak Freely!
- War with Eritrea Round the Corner
- Dagmawi's defense of HR 2003
- Breaking News: The Trial of Daniel and Netsanet Ad...
- David Blair on the Ogaden
- It is people-powered politics
- H.R.2003: Make your Voices Heard in the Media!
- Hope Common to the Pro-democracy and Anti-democrac...
- The Aigaites have come up with an ingenious strate...
- KInijit's delegation to meet the chairman
- Merkel slams Meles
- Can it go this low?
- Russ Feingold -the Name We Want to Know
- HR 2003
- No Need to Pamper the Eritrean Dictator
- EPRDF's new PR strategy
- HR2003....The Real Final Push
- ▼ October (25)