Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany pulls no punches when it comes to telling dictators what they don't want to hear. Today she became the first western leader to call for a democratic opening in Ethiopia. And she did that in front of journalists with Meles sitting next to her. This week is ending up as a disastrous week for the Meles administration on the diplomatic front. Now Aigaites have to tell us whether the vocal diaspora in George Town has anything to do with Merkel's position, and whose citizenship they may revoke!
- Birtukan's Sista Soljah Moment
- What does the EPRDF's Beyonce mania tell you about...
- Questions on Professor Mesfin’s Interview
- Ogaden Cries
- Here is Professor Mesfin's interview on the VOA. I...
- When Professor Mesfin Speaks, I listen
- Enset on the Future of Kinijit
- Bedru Adem Goes to Washington
- Let Hailu Shawel Speak Freely!
- War with Eritrea Round the Corner
- Dagmawi's defense of HR 2003
- Breaking News: The Trial of Daniel and Netsanet Ad...
- David Blair on the Ogaden
- It is people-powered politics
- H.R.2003: Make your Voices Heard in the Media!
- Hope Common to the Pro-democracy and Anti-democrac...
- The Aigaites have come up with an ingenious strate...
- KInijit's delegation to meet the chairman
- Merkel slams Meles
- Can it go this low?
- Russ Feingold -the Name We Want to Know
- HR 2003
- No Need to Pamper the Eritrean Dictator
- EPRDF's new PR strategy
- HR2003....The Real Final Push
- ▼ October (25)