Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Can it go this low?
In Dergue style letter, a writer on Aigaforum demands the government to revoke the citizenship of the five Kinijit leaders currently on tour in the US. Should we laugh or cry? Some EPRDF supporters are so emboldened these days by the government's unflinching willingness to suspend the law to stifle dissent that they are now demanding the revocation of citizenship of opponents.
- Birtukan's Sista Soljah Moment
- What does the EPRDF's Beyonce mania tell you about...
- Questions on Professor Mesfin’s Interview
- Ogaden Cries
- Here is Professor Mesfin's interview on the VOA. I...
- When Professor Mesfin Speaks, I listen
- Enset on the Future of Kinijit
- Bedru Adem Goes to Washington
- Let Hailu Shawel Speak Freely!
- War with Eritrea Round the Corner
- Dagmawi's defense of HR 2003
- Breaking News: The Trial of Daniel and Netsanet Ad...
- David Blair on the Ogaden
- It is people-powered politics
- H.R.2003: Make your Voices Heard in the Media!
- Hope Common to the Pro-democracy and Anti-democrac...
- The Aigaites have come up with an ingenious strate...
- KInijit's delegation to meet the chairman
- Merkel slams Meles
- Can it go this low?
- Russ Feingold -the Name We Want to Know
- HR 2003
- No Need to Pamper the Eritrean Dictator
- EPRDF's new PR strategy
- HR2003....The Real Final Push
- ▼ October (25)