Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Breaking News: The Trial of Daniel and Netsanet Adjourned Again
The Federal High Court which was expected to give its final decision on the case of the two prominent civil society members, Daniel Bekele and Netsanet Demissie, was today adjourned for November 22. Daniel and Netsanet, both trained in law, were anti-poverty and social justice advocates. They were arrested in November 2005 and charged of outrage against the constitutional order. They have been in prison for the past two years.
- Birtukan's Sista Soljah Moment
- What does the EPRDF's Beyonce mania tell you about...
- Questions on Professor Mesfin’s Interview
- Ogaden Cries
- Here is Professor Mesfin's interview on the VOA. I...
- When Professor Mesfin Speaks, I listen
- Enset on the Future of Kinijit
- Bedru Adem Goes to Washington
- Let Hailu Shawel Speak Freely!
- War with Eritrea Round the Corner
- Dagmawi's defense of HR 2003
- Breaking News: The Trial of Daniel and Netsanet Ad...
- David Blair on the Ogaden
- It is people-powered politics
- H.R.2003: Make your Voices Heard in the Media!
- Hope Common to the Pro-democracy and Anti-democrac...
- The Aigaites have come up with an ingenious strate...
- KInijit's delegation to meet the chairman
- Merkel slams Meles
- Can it go this low?
- Russ Feingold -the Name We Want to Know
- HR 2003
- No Need to Pamper the Eritrean Dictator
- EPRDF's new PR strategy
- HR2003....The Real Final Push
- ▼ October (25)