After 20 days of treatment, Birhanu Nega today left the Police Hospital. Doctors, though, still think that his breathing problems may recurr if he is confined to the same prison cell. They have recommended for a change to another cell. "It was quite a relief that he has no cardiac problem. The breathing problem will diminish if he is kept in a place where he finds fresh air, " a medical source said.
Meanwhile, Serkalem Fasil is recovering from the high blood pressure she has suffered before and she gave birth to a baby boy last week.
- ► 2007 (230)
- A Justice system in shambles
- A little triumph in congress
- Birhanu Nega returns to prison
- Hi-tech suppression
- Prosecutor through with video evidences against Ki...
- News from kaliti
- For now we have Ethiomedia
- TPLF man kills a tyre repair owner and walks free
- To Birhanu Nega with love
- The facts about Kinijit International Committee; a...
- Prison condition may worsen Birhanu's health, Doct...
- Mulunesh Released; Tensae Radio; World Cup Fever
- Update on Birhanu's condition
- Breaking news:Birhanu Nega hospitalized; but in go...
- The rise and rise of political books; and Donald L...
- In Defense Of The Alliance(Part two)
- In Defense Of The Alliance: Perspective From Home
- AFD, Kinjit.org and other matters
- Kinijit kaliti and Kinijit NA
- Breaking News: What were Bereket Simon and Vicki H...
- Shimeles kemal and John Stewart The Daily Court To...
- ▼ June (21)