As I was writing this update, the country's favorite website, Ethiomedia, has started to be accessed in Ethiopia without anonymous proxy. Could it be the campaign the helped? Let's wait and see.
Birhanu Nega's condition and others
The mayor of Addis is still in hospital, awaiting the result of the medical tests that were carried out. One of the tests was cardiac related. Doctors wanted to make sure that whether his heart was okay. He was moved with love and affection hospital staff and patients have been showing him ever since he was hospitalized.
-Muluneh Eyuel had been in solitary confinement for more than three month's now placed with other prisoners in Kerchelle. Some weeks back, Aiga forum had claimed that Kerchelle did exist no more. That was a lie. Famous Kinijit leaders like Kifle Tigneh and the lawyer Birhane Mogesse are placed at the kerchelle. Muluneh is a recent addition.
-Power and Interest News Report has an interesting take on the new reality in Somalia vis-a-vis Ethiopia. see http://www.pinr.com/index.php
Coming up....Murders and Disapperances at Wolliso....A Seminawork contributor has done an investigative reporting
- ► 2007 (230)
- A Justice system in shambles
- A little triumph in congress
- Birhanu Nega returns to prison
- Hi-tech suppression
- Prosecutor through with video evidences against Ki...
- News from kaliti
- For now we have Ethiomedia
- TPLF man kills a tyre repair owner and walks free
- To Birhanu Nega with love
- The facts about Kinijit International Committee; a...
- Prison condition may worsen Birhanu's health, Doct...
- Mulunesh Released; Tensae Radio; World Cup Fever
- Update on Birhanu's condition
- Breaking news:Birhanu Nega hospitalized; but in go...
- The rise and rise of political books; and Donald L...
- In Defense Of The Alliance(Part two)
- In Defense Of The Alliance: Perspective From Home
- AFD, Kinjit.org and other matters
- Kinijit kaliti and Kinijit NA
- Breaking News: What were Bereket Simon and Vicki H...
- Shimeles kemal and John Stewart The Daily Court To...
- ▼ June (21)