What were Bereket Simon and Vicki Huddleston up to?
The Prime Minster's special advisor, Bereket Simon, and the American Charge d'affaires Mrs. Huddleston had an usually secrete and lengthy meeting yesterday, sources informed this blogger. The meeting was held at the USAID branch office near Richie. According to the sources, the two and other TPLF officials met late in the afternoon. The meeting ended more than three hours later around 8:30 Pm. The sources said the manner of the meeting indicated that it was secrete. (more info in the subsquent days)
Remembering Addis massacre day
profiles of some of the dead from Addis Admas newspaper
The best account of the Ziway prison ordeal(Unmissable)
Coming up tomorrow... Today's court room drama
Birtukan Midekisa: The love of a nation and...
- ► 2007 (230)
- A Justice system in shambles
- A little triumph in congress
- Birhanu Nega returns to prison
- Hi-tech suppression
- Prosecutor through with video evidences against Ki...
- News from kaliti
- For now we have Ethiomedia
- TPLF man kills a tyre repair owner and walks free
- To Birhanu Nega with love
- The facts about Kinijit International Committee; a...
- Prison condition may worsen Birhanu's health, Doct...
- Mulunesh Released; Tensae Radio; World Cup Fever
- Update on Birhanu's condition
- Breaking news:Birhanu Nega hospitalized; but in go...
- The rise and rise of political books; and Donald L...
- In Defense Of The Alliance(Part two)
- In Defense Of The Alliance: Perspective From Home
- AFD, Kinjit.org and other matters
- Kinijit kaliti and Kinijit NA
- Breaking News: What were Bereket Simon and Vicki H...
- Shimeles kemal and John Stewart The Daily Court To...
- ▼ June (21)