The Meles administration continues its daylight assault on the judiciary. This week federal judges are being indoctrinated with the concept of the rule of law according to revolutionary democracy. The chief indoctrinator is Million Assefa, the lawyer who acts as a legal pundit for the ETV justifying the EPRDF's dictatorship. Million is now instructing the same judges before whom he argues cases as an attorney-at-law.
The training is being held at the Banking Institue in kaliti. The premise is owned by Addis Ababa University.
- Kinijit leaders heading to North America
- Ephrem Isaac on another mediation mission
- Hate speech
- Kinijit's Humanism and the Homeless People
- The Millennium Fiasco
- Expulsions of Diplomats as New Gag Techniques by D...
- The Norwegian Puzzle
- Professor Mesfin warns Kinijit leaders who compete...
- Homage to Andargachew Tsgie
- Five steps to move forward for Kinijit
- Samuel Assefa on Foreign Affairs
- Isolated Meles set to play the ethnic card again
- EZ on Ogaden
- Assault on the Judiciary Contd.
- Release causes tension in the EPRDF
- Tim Clark Gets a Kick
- Ogaden and Pan-Ethiopianists
- The Philosopher without Wisdom
- ▼ August (20)