Some EPRDF leaders have stopped looking eye to eye after the release of Kinijit leaders, sources told EZ Post. A group of officials including Abadula Gemeda, Tefera Walwa and General Samora Yonus had objected the release of the prisoners equating the decision with the mistake of opening the political space during election 2005. Even though Meles promised to handle the CUD affair in a more cautious way, the group was not satisfied with the response, EZ POst learnt. Some EPRDF officials were heard openly criticizing him.
(More on Meles' plan to make Girma Birru his successor and diffrences within the EPRDF on Monday)
- Kinijit leaders heading to North America
- Ephrem Isaac on another mediation mission
- Hate speech
- Kinijit's Humanism and the Homeless People
- The Millennium Fiasco
- Expulsions of Diplomats as New Gag Techniques by D...
- The Norwegian Puzzle
- Professor Mesfin warns Kinijit leaders who compete...
- Homage to Andargachew Tsgie
- Five steps to move forward for Kinijit
- Samuel Assefa on Foreign Affairs
- Isolated Meles set to play the ethnic card again
- EZ on Ogaden
- Assault on the Judiciary Contd.
- Release causes tension in the EPRDF
- Tim Clark Gets a Kick
- Ogaden and Pan-Ethiopianists
- The Philosopher without Wisdom
- ▼ August (20)