Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Samuel Assefa on Foreign Affairs
Samuel Assefa, Ethiopia's ambassador in Washington, is a brilliant political philosopher unlike the self-congratulatory G.E. Gorfu. Yet defending a flagrantly unjust and abusive government is impossible even to this bright man. My advice for Samuel is to leave the post. Be truthful to yourself, man; just like the philosopher you love, Socrates. You are becoming a disgrace to your other self and your great family.
- Kinijit leaders heading to North America
- Ephrem Isaac on another mediation mission
- Hate speech
- Kinijit's Humanism and the Homeless People
- The Millennium Fiasco
- Expulsions of Diplomats as New Gag Techniques by D...
- The Norwegian Puzzle
- Professor Mesfin warns Kinijit leaders who compete...
- Homage to Andargachew Tsgie
- Five steps to move forward for Kinijit
- Samuel Assefa on Foreign Affairs
- Isolated Meles set to play the ethnic card again
- EZ on Ogaden
- Assault on the Judiciary Contd.
- Release causes tension in the EPRDF
- Tim Clark Gets a Kick
- Ogaden and Pan-Ethiopianists
- The Philosopher without Wisdom
- ▼ August (20)