I can't resist the ad hominem here. Some Ethiopian scholars lined up to shower GE Gorfu with undeserved praise when he published one of the worst "philosophical" books ever written on Nietzsche. Now it is time to harvest what was sown. With similarly erroneous and disjointed arguments and glib assertions, Gorfu is confronting the Ethiopian pro-democracy movement.
Once you call a person who confuses Nietzsche's ethical theory of Eternal Recurrence with the belief in reincarnation a philosopher, is he to blame when, drunk with his own fame and power of thinking, he subsequently makes loud statements such as: "The police have the right to use force, but the demonstrators do not!"
- Kinijit leaders heading to North America
- Ephrem Isaac on another mediation mission
- Hate speech
- Kinijit's Humanism and the Homeless People
- The Millennium Fiasco
- Expulsions of Diplomats as New Gag Techniques by D...
- The Norwegian Puzzle
- Professor Mesfin warns Kinijit leaders who compete...
- Homage to Andargachew Tsgie
- Five steps to move forward for Kinijit
- Samuel Assefa on Foreign Affairs
- Isolated Meles set to play the ethnic card again
- EZ on Ogaden
- Assault on the Judiciary Contd.
- Release causes tension in the EPRDF
- Tim Clark Gets a Kick
- Ogaden and Pan-Ethiopianists
- The Philosopher without Wisdom
- ▼ August (20)