After two weeks of absence, here I am. Granted, I have been recovering from the sometimes debilitating effects of the fatigue of Ethiopian politics. But more importantly, I have been thinking of the direction this blog should take now that the leaders of the pro-democracy movement are back with us.
My attempts to make EZ Post a vibrant community blog has so far been half-successful. But that is what, I have decided, the new trend should be. I challenge people in the pro-democracy camp to contribute to a civilized discourse on this blog on all issues pertinent to our country. It is better if the contributions follow the informal blog format with links and, sometimes, controversial points without the infringement of discourse ethics. I don't see why some aspects of this blog won't resemble the Guardian's famous blog Comment is Free(CiF). I am, however, instinctively resistant to imposed restrictions. I welcome contributions that do not necessarily follow the sample format.
A word of blogger wisdom: As CP Scott wrote "comment is free, but facts are sacred". So EZ Post still continues to relay the news it has been famous for.
- Kinijit leaders heading to North America
- Ephrem Isaac on another mediation mission
- Hate speech
- Kinijit's Humanism and the Homeless People
- The Millennium Fiasco
- Expulsions of Diplomats as New Gag Techniques by D...
- The Norwegian Puzzle
- Professor Mesfin warns Kinijit leaders who compete...
- Homage to Andargachew Tsgie
- Five steps to move forward for Kinijit
- Samuel Assefa on Foreign Affairs
- Isolated Meles set to play the ethnic card again
- EZ on Ogaden
- Assault on the Judiciary Contd.
- Release causes tension in the EPRDF
- Tim Clark Gets a Kick
- Ogaden and Pan-Ethiopianists
- The Philosopher without Wisdom
- ▼ August (20)