In Ethiopian politics it is often a rule that the best, the brightest and the dedicated would end up humiliated and indignified. After the imprisonment of Kinijit leaders, I know none-none at all- who has worked so tirelessly for justice, democracy and freedom in Ethiopia as Andargachew Tsgie. His stature, name and love among the kinijit activists at home is testimony to his works. It is unfortunate that such a hero is the number one target of the smear campaign in Ethiopian chat rooms and blogs - and all that from within the party.
All Ethiopian writers of EZ Post(EZ, Meqdela, Roha and Tis Abay) say...Hey man, Thanks for what you have done. We would certainly like to have coffee with you in a free Ethiopia.
- Kinijit leaders heading to North America
- Ephrem Isaac on another mediation mission
- Hate speech
- Kinijit's Humanism and the Homeless People
- The Millennium Fiasco
- Expulsions of Diplomats as New Gag Techniques by D...
- The Norwegian Puzzle
- Professor Mesfin warns Kinijit leaders who compete...
- Homage to Andargachew Tsgie
- Five steps to move forward for Kinijit
- Samuel Assefa on Foreign Affairs
- Isolated Meles set to play the ethnic card again
- EZ on Ogaden
- Assault on the Judiciary Contd.
- Release causes tension in the EPRDF
- Tim Clark Gets a Kick
- Ogaden and Pan-Ethiopianists
- The Philosopher without Wisdom
- ▼ August (20)