Friday, August 03, 2007
Ogaden and Pan-Ethiopianists
News reports about the grave human rights abuses in Ogaden are coming thick and fast. This is time for Pan-Ethiopianists to start actively advocating for the rights of our brothers and sisters in Ogaden. Let's do what we had done when the CUD leaders were in prison(even more intensively). My thought about ONLF is clear. But that has nothing to do with standing for the rights of Ogaden Ethiopians.
- Kinijit leaders heading to North America
- Ephrem Isaac on another mediation mission
- Hate speech
- Kinijit's Humanism and the Homeless People
- The Millennium Fiasco
- Expulsions of Diplomats as New Gag Techniques by D...
- The Norwegian Puzzle
- Professor Mesfin warns Kinijit leaders who compete...
- Homage to Andargachew Tsgie
- Five steps to move forward for Kinijit
- Samuel Assefa on Foreign Affairs
- Isolated Meles set to play the ethnic card again
- EZ on Ogaden
- Assault on the Judiciary Contd.
- Release causes tension in the EPRDF
- Tim Clark Gets a Kick
- Ogaden and Pan-Ethiopianists
- The Philosopher without Wisdom
- ▼ August (20)