Government security operatives warned the owner of Lucy Printing Press here in Addis Ababa not to publish a book written CUD council member Tamrat Tarekegn. Tamrat was released from Kaliti prison not long ago.
Meanwhile, book vendors in Addis Ababa are now banned from selling Brehanu Nega's book. Yenetsanet Goh Siked was republished after Brehanu's release from prison.
- The superlative Haile
- HR 2003: The Final Push
- Burmese bloggers - Is the Internet Creating Haberm...
- Yacob's Call
- The way forward
- Here is a comment about the recent problem in Kini...
- Made in diaspora
- Repression is back
- CUD and Democracy: An exchange
- Kinijit and democracy
- It is not Hailu Vs. Brehanu
- Meles stifles TPLF dissidents
- Breaking News: Yeka Woreda Police releases ceremon...
- Organizers of the ceremony in honor of Birtukan Mi...
- Today on EZ Post
- Will Conners on Slate
- Addis Press Corps: My observations
- SMS Back In Ethiopia
- What Has Happened to Holy Joe?
- MELKAM MILLENNIUM TO ALL ETHIOPIANS
- Our challenge
- No One is Indispensable says Kinijit Leader
- Hailu Shawel gets the clearance to travel to the U...
- What is going on within Kinijit?
- While preachers of Ethiopian unity are sitting sil...
- The Millennium Fiasco(Part 2)
- WFP Asked to Withdraw from the Ogaden
- British Embassy opposed UN Fact Finding Mission to...
- ▼ September (28)