-Stephanie McCrummen is back in Addis. She is really a credit for the WaPo , a reputable paper which, nonetheless, has tarnished its good name by callously cheerleading the Iraqi war. See her well-researched piece on Somalia here. Note Kinfe Abrham's analysis. He said the situation in Mogadishu is a "hiccup". Familiar? The same word was used to describe the post-election violence in Ethiopia. You kill thousands, displace hundred of thousands and call it a hiccup. This is the zenith of Fascism. If you want to see how proud fascists some EPRDFites have become, see young Samuel Gebru's war crimes apology here.
-The Economist seemed to believe that Eritrea was indirectly involved in the ONLF attacks without offering any evidence.
-This article of the NY Times tries in the Times tradition too hard to detect invisible causes for insurgency in Somalia.
-This, This and This tell the truth in Somalia. Great work Martin Fletcher.
-Meqdela has the diary of Agazi Soldier here. ...And a different perspective about Siye Abraha's trial here.
- Lidetu's third non-sense
- There are unconfirmed reports that the Chinese hos...
- More on Samuel Gebru
- I was wrong
- The Federal police members have now forced their w...
- Classes stop as Addis Ababa University students pr...
- Losing the plot
- Ali Sero's non-sensical claim
- Teshome Toga and Legal Professionals: Ethio-Zagol'...
- Meles's grandiose delusional disorder gets reality...
- As promised, Roha has started the Addis Ababa Univ...
- Protesting Ethiopian soldiers jailed
- (By Ethio-Zagol) Amnesty International has a new r...
- AP risks ban in Ethiopia
- How to save one's rear
- Blogging Addis Ababa University
- Ethiopian troops to start major offensive in Somal...
- Meles does the dirty work for the Americans and ta...
- Democracy in action
- Hail Cæsar! Those who are about to die salute you!...
- Long live the spirit of Brandeis
- Mobile phones and foreign admirers
- Tsegaye Tadesse gets his windmill
- Breaking news:Court releases major newspaper publi...
- Melkam Fasika
- From lust to survival: how the value and meaning ...
- Once again...On the court
- Andragachew Tsgie and Elias Kifle are guilty, cour...
- Death sentence beckons our heroes
- Breaking news:court ruled defendants to defend the...
- Postponed again
- Scene from Women's Great Run
- Court adjourned for tomorrow
- Ethio-Zagol Post diaries
- ▼ April (36)