This blog will become community blog with group of bloggers from Ethiopia and abroad writing entries, diaries and news daily within the next few days. The hot news and information delivered from Ethiopia by Ethio-Zagol will continue as well.
New features like Eat the press is added on the right side of the blog. The bloggers will pick top news about Ethiopia from the net everyday and post it in the Eat the press section. There will soon be a place for people to write their political diaries. Readers are welcome to write their diaries to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be published if they fell within the policies of this blog.
There will also be a section for democracy in action. The bloggers will every week post campaign information in this section.
The blog will blend news blogging, opinion blogging and blog activism. This is a place for people powered-politics, the seed of netroots in Ethiopia.
Please sign up here to comment.
- Breaking news: Protesters demand the release of po...
- Talk and truth
- Precedent set
- Postponed again
- Meles and comparative politics
- Blogging for the future
- Blogs disappear again
- The legacy of Meles
- Man tortured to death
- Up the Creek Without a Paddle: Interview with Mele...
- Meles on Somalia...What a dumb dictator!
- Is there something behind the adjournment?
- Breaking news: Court Adjourned again! again!
- Sham trial resumes
- Tomorrow....What will happen?
- New look blog
- The Ethiopian government denies mutilation of its ...
- Are you feeling lucky, punk?
- Mugabe and Meles
- Why the Mediation is failing
- The incredible hypocrisy of the west
- Mediation stalled
- Sad departure for AP reporter
- Blogs unblocked
- Breaking news: OLF behind the destruction of runne...
- A year of blogging
- Siye Abrha's trial adjourned....again!
- Mesfin Woldemariam faces prison sentence in anoth...
- The Meles administration is playing a sly diplomat...
- Was it Al-Qaida's revenge?
- Breaking news: Court adjourned
- Back to the trial and our leaders
- It seems that nobody is believing Eritrea's flat d...
- Is Eritrea involved?
- Is it twelve or five? No one for sure knows the nu...
- Surprising turn of events in the tourists kidnappi...
- There are unconfirmed reports from my sources in A...
- Reuters says the number of the kidnapped tourists ...
- AP has more on the kidnapping story. It puts the ...
- Breaking news: French tourists kidnapped in Ethiop...
- US ambassador working to get political prisoners r...
- ▼ March (43)