I have followed trials and court processes for more than two decades. Yesterday's was the most amazing.
I have never seen judges start reading decisions and adjourning the court before they go through the whole decision.
I have never seen evidences repeated in rulings. I know evidences are summarized. Contrary to Ethio-Zagol's statement, yesterday's was not a summary. It was repeating whatever the prosecutor had already presented.
I have never seen a not-so-sick sick judge. Judge Leoul who was the allegedly sick one had a cold. Who amongst us interrupt work because we have cold.
I have never seen a trial where so many Ferenjis get disinterested and sleep away while observing. Why would they come to the court room if they aren't following the case attentively; however boring it might turn out to be?
I have a suspicion that the judges haven't yet reached a decision. They were on fishing expeditions to delay that.
- Breaking news: Protesters demand the release of po...
- Talk and truth
- Precedent set
- Postponed again
- Meles and comparative politics
- Blogging for the future
- Blogs disappear again
- The legacy of Meles
- Man tortured to death
- Up the Creek Without a Paddle: Interview with Mele...
- Meles on Somalia...What a dumb dictator!
- Is there something behind the adjournment?
- Breaking news: Court Adjourned again! again!
- Sham trial resumes
- Tomorrow....What will happen?
- New look blog
- The Ethiopian government denies mutilation of its ...
- Are you feeling lucky, punk?
- Mugabe and Meles
- Why the Mediation is failing
- The incredible hypocrisy of the west
- Mediation stalled
- Sad departure for AP reporter
- Blogs unblocked
- Breaking news: OLF behind the destruction of runne...
- A year of blogging
- Siye Abrha's trial adjourned....again!
- Mesfin Woldemariam faces prison sentence in anoth...
- The Meles administration is playing a sly diplomat...
- Was it Al-Qaida's revenge?
- Breaking news: Court adjourned
- Back to the trial and our leaders
- It seems that nobody is believing Eritrea's flat d...
- Is Eritrea involved?
- Is it twelve or five? No one for sure knows the nu...
- Surprising turn of events in the tourists kidnappi...
- There are unconfirmed reports from my sources in A...
- Reuters says the number of the kidnapped tourists ...
- AP has more on the kidnapping story. It puts the ...
- Breaking news: French tourists kidnapped in Ethiop...
- US ambassador working to get political prisoners r...
- ▼ March (43)